Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pls. Write to me! NEW ADDRESS

First NameLast Name
AddressApt/Suite
  
CityStateZipcode
0
  
TitleFirst NameLast Name

  
MTC Box #Mission Code
or Mission
(optional)
Estimated MTC Departure Date


While in the Philippines, the steps below are...

STEP #1
Go to www.DearElder.com

STEP#2
Go to left menus and click on Laoag Mission (Free)

STEP#3
Just write your name on the left hand of the envelope so i know who you are
and address to me. They place it in envelopes and I receive it daily.

(not sure if this step still applies)
Elder Jomar Morales

MTC Box# 158  

leave the Mission Code Blank
MTC Departure Date is 0226


And just write away it's free!

If in case you cannot use this mail, you may write to me directly in my personal/family only email...
jomar.morales@myldsmail.net


Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
God speed!

Elder Morales


No comments:

Post a Comment