Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week #39: Guess where I am?

Hello family,

Guess where I am? So, friday morning, President Barrientos came to our apartment to tell us the big news in the office. I've been transferred from the office. President sent me to Vigan to go find our family. And guess where I'm right now. In San Pedro. Auntie Jean is sitting right behind me. I got to meet most of them. We're going back on friday night to share with them. President gave me special permission to cross areas so I could go teach them. That's why President kicked me out of the office so early. I beat Elder Wood out of there. It's kind of sad leaving the office but I have lots of work to do. Part of the reason why we left I left so soon is that he wants us to baptize more. Vigan has a lot of potential here for baptism. It's nice to be able to work here. I always say in testimonies when I'm in my previous areas is that we should do missionary work to our family. Now I can. Blessing talaga.
So the day before transfers, President and Sister took us out for a office P-day. We went to heritage road and took pictures. Ate a lot of food. There's pictures. And spent the rest of the day in Baluarte to look at animals and a very drugged up tiger. We have a picture with it.
As for skype, we haven't figured out when yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment